- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup dulce de leche
- Chop 4 of the wafers; set aside. Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange 12 of the remaining wafers in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spoon one third of the pudding mixture over wafers in pan; top with 12 of the remaining wafers and 2 Tbsp. of the dulce de leche topping. Repeat layers of pudding mixture, wafers and dulce de leche topping. Cover with the remaining pudding mixture. Sprinkle with chopped wafers; press wafers gently into pudding mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles; remove foil. Place dessert on serving plate. Let stand 15 min. to soften slightly before cutting into 12 slices to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer.